Monday 13 August 2012

PRIME STEAKHOUSE AT THE WINDSOR ARMS 4 out of 5





We decided to choose Prime for Summerlicious because it offered good choices for the price $45.  My wife and I had the Kale salad and Salmon. The Kale salad was huge but a little boring. The crusted salmon was a very generous portion and the accompanying sauce and potatoes were very good. My son had the 10 oz steak and it was perfectly cooked.  By the way everything arrived very hot and steaming (I like my food served hot, especially fish).  We each had a different desert ( my wife's ladyfingers in strawberry sauce were delicious but very sweet).  Overall, the amount and quality of food were good value as a price fix for summerlicious.  The service was very good and friendly.  But it is the ambience of the dining room and the hotel that contributed most to the experience.



Prime Steakhouse on Urbanspoon


Food for Pleasure Toronto restaurants

http://www.windsorarmshotel.com/Prime/





No comments:

Post a Comment